In under 60 minutes, you will learn the process of writing a book, getting it published, and how to create a fan club of buyers and ambassadors.
Some organizations have purchased up to 400 copies of my book for their employees and conference attendees.
I received my contract from McGraw-Hill in May and turned the manuscript in that October. I had a copy of the book in my hands the day before the Boston Marathon in 2003 and I went out to celebrate.
Learn more and get started ....
- Is it on your bucket list to write a book?
- Wonder what the process is like?
- Curious to know how much money you'll earn? Or spend?
- Not sure if you want to self-publish or find a publisher?
- Concerned you'll hit writer's block and not get your project done?
- What to ask when the legal contracts show up and you're asked to sign away your life?
These are just a few questions that will be answered in this fast, get-to-the-point course on how to write a book.
McGraw-Hill contacted me and asked me to write the definitive book about networking. Learn how that happened and how it can happen to you as well.
I now have two books published by them (actually three ... one has a 2nd edition). They have been translated into nine languages - bizarre to write a book and I can't read it.